Mont blanc 0175Size: Medium₨6,000
Round 5210Size: Medium₨1,790
Focus 8003Size: Medium₨1,190
Moscot LemtoshSize: Medium₨4,000
Anti-glare Glasses Price in Pakistan
The anti-glare glass price can vary depending upon the features of the lenses. We strive to provide the most accessible rates to our customers to keep these multi-use glasses within their budget. Also, you can get these specialized lenses in any pair of eyeglasses stocked on our website. These high-quality lenses are worth the money and an investment for the safety and health of your eyes.
What is the use of anti-glare glasses?
Anti-glare glasses have multiple uses, depending on your lifestyle. Some of these are listed as follows:
- Improved Vision: These glasses can increase visual acuity and help improve your focus. Since these lenses reflect the sharp glare, maximum light reaches the eye and improves your vision.
- Focused Driving: The bright lights on the road during the night or the sunlight during the day can hinder your vision. Also, this light makes it hard to stay focused on the road. In this case, these glasses work as driving night vision glasses and prevent sharp reflections from reaching the eye.
- Help in Reading: These glasses can make it easier to read from a computer or laptop screen. Therefore, many reading glasses come with an anti-glare coating on the lenses. These anti-glare for reading glasses magnify the image and also reflect the light.
- Less Eye Strain: Anti-glare glasses help reflect the blue light responsible for eye strain. This light makes direct contact with the eye during laptop use or any other digital device.
- Outdoor Activities: The bright glare can hinder your outdoor activities, such as skiing, fishing, or golf. These glasses block this reflection and help you see clearly in bright sunlight.
Does anti-glare glasses really help?
The anti-reflective coating on the lenses of these glasses eliminates all glare before it reaches the eye. This glare can cause headaches, disrupt the sleep cycle and deteriorate your vision over time. Meanwhile, these glasses help protect your eyes by blocking the sharp reflection. In this way, you can enjoy your day without worrying about the bright glares of light. These reflective glasses are also beneficial for those who work long hours on their computer.
Can you wear anti-glare glasses all the time?
There is no harm in wearing glasses with anti-glare lenses all day long. Most people are under the misconception that they can become dependent on these eyeglasses if they wear them all the time. However, it is not true as they only eliminate harmful light and protect your eyes. You can wear these glasses while using your computer or spending time in an outdoor activity. In this way, you can protect your eyes without feeling dependent on these glasses.
Is glare bad for your eyes?
A bright glare of light can often hurt your eyes, and it feels annoying as well. Exposure to such sharp rays of light for a long time can also harm your vision and decrease contrast. Consequently, it becomes harder to see vibrant images clearly and reduces your focus. Besides, some people feel fatigued after exposing themselves to bright light. It can also cause headaches, poor vision, and insomnia. Therefore, experts recommend using anti-glare blue light glasses to prevent these issues.
Do anti-glare glasses help night driving?
The lenses with an anti-glare coating cut out the sharp reflections and allow maximum light to pass through. This phenomenon helps drivers see clearly on the road when they pass a bright light. Besides, you can get anti-reflective coating on your prescription glasses or get Plano glasses with this feature. Wearing these eyeglasses can help avoid many unfortunate accidents during the night. Hence, you can explore the best anti-glare night driving glasses for a safe drive.